By including the Plunet Customer Portal as a key part of your workflow, you can integrate your customers in the production process: Your customers can use the system to request quotes, place orders, check the status of current projects, and give feedback. In addition, you and your customers benefit from further advantages that will quickly become apparent in your everyday work.
1. Your customers can easily upload source files via Drag & Drop and not have to worry about restrictions regarding file size or format. For you, all project files are organized in one system.
2. Sensitive files for project requests are not sent unprotected by e-mail, but are stored within the password-protected Customer Portal. In this way, you can guarantee a high level of security when files are downloaded. This also ensures that your customers’ requests don’t end up in the Junk e-mail folder. You will receive a notification every time a customer creates a request in the portal and the request will automatically appear on your Dashboard.
3. Your customer can accept or reject quotes with a single click. This considerably shortens the whole workflow and saves a lot of time.
4. All project phases are documented in the system, which means that you do not have to manually track requests, orders, and invoices—saving you time once again.
5. Your customers can track their projects in realtime. As the project manager, you will be automatically informed about any changes made to a project.
6. Particularly for corporates that request multiple projects at once, there is a need for more transparency regarding the individual requests and projects that run in parallel. Supervisor logins for the customer portal can be used to get an overview of all current project requests.
7. You can involve your customers the production process at all times. If your customer needs to intervene at a certain stage of the project, for example to give an authorization, you as a project manager can easily assign a corresponding job to your customer, which they can see and execute in the customer portal.
8. With the help of customizable status reports, which can be created, analyzed, and stored to read later, your customer can quickly make informed decisions.
9. Invoices for your customer are automatically saved in the Customer Portal so that your customer can view them whenever they like. In this way, invoices do not get lost and can be checked by you and your customers at any time.
10. Last but not least: The Customer Portal can be completely customized to fit your customers’ needs and any requirements that may have changed. In the Admin area of your own system, you can create individual text fields for the project request form, assign rights to the parties involved, and customize the layout of the portal according to your customers’ requirements.
If we haven’t convinced you yet, then feel free to arrange a demo with a Plunet expert to see the Customer Portal in action and write a request to email@example.com.
We also offer regular webinars to provide an introduction. Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for our webinar newsletter.